- Students in schools of all ages.
- Young children through their own play and entertainment programs for those with psychological and family problems.
- The ones getting married.
- Married ones to deal with a life partner.
- Juveniles with bad behaviors.
- Individuals who show signs of mental illness to help prevent these diseases (the warning signs).
- Mothers and fathers to deal with their children.
- The teachers, especially the new ones.
- Parents who ask to diagnose their children in terms of intelligence, mental and psychological disorders.
- Users and addicts of drugs, electronic games and social media.
- Older and retired people to deal with retirement problems.
- People with suicidal intentions and hostile tendencies.
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!